Play Your Song on The Air


How to Play Your Song on The Air with One of Our Digital Broadcasting Network Corporation Stations…

New Wave Radio - Rock n Roll Radio - Wild Country Radio - Yacht Rock Radio - Alternative Radio
New Wave Radio – Rock n Roll Radio – Wild Country Radio – Yacht Rock Radio – Alternative Radio

What’s Your Dream? Attention all musicians/songwriters!  Let us be a part of your dream!

Do you know how much royalties you get for a song if you’re successful?

  • SoundExchange allocates royalties to rights holders based on how often each song was played, with the following breakdown: 45% to featured artists. 5% to non-featured artists. 50% to the rights owner of the master recording.
  • BMI – BMI collects performance royalties owed to songwriters and publishers… BMI does not collect anything but performance royalties. .. Yes, they keep about 12% of those royalties collected and pay out the other approximately 88% to their songwriters and publishers.
  1. For a $25 administration fee, We will highlight/Feature/play your original song on our station for seven (7) consecutive days at a designated time you choose!
  2. Please know that it takes a lot of behind-the-scenes work and costs to keep this station running, and adding your music to the mix increases our costs!   Your $25 buys you valuable air time and helps us PAY OUR INTERNS to keep the music we ALL love Music here at our radio stations.

So what’s next? Use the Contact us form below and we will send you our “Artist’s Original Music Consent and Release Form for PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY RADIO BROADCAST/RECORDING AGREEMENT paperwork” for review, which must be signed to move forward.

Contact Us Now and Play Your Songs on The Air!

We ONLY! Consider TOURING BANDS that show us proof of events they played!